Wednesday, February 18

Miami Day


Today I enjoyed a little of Miami Beach life. According to the pedometer I enjoyed 5491 steps of Miami Beach. How far is that? I walked on the beach where a city is being built for the SOBE Food and Wine Festival. From 10th to I'm guesssing 15th is a tent city on the beach. I never heard back from the Blog job I applied for but I've been doing well with this one anyway. I bought a $5 cigar and smoked it watching the ocean then wandered around till I found a cuban sandwich and a tall Ice Tea. Feeling good and on the way home I stopped in a bar for a mojito next door to the Clinton Hotel. There is a view of the pool area from the bar which was nice. Al in all a chill day. Coffee? I started with a "Shop-Rite" whole bean done in a cone filter and it was a perfect eye-opener.

1 comment:

  1. Miami Beach is a good place, Mr. Wonderful! Glad you had such a fun day enjoying it... xo xo

    ReplyDelete

Speak! Write! Be Heard!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites

Find Your Shoe Search!!! Results are further down on this page.

Custom Search

Search Results