Monday, February 23

Today's Coffee Update

Today was a good day from the coffee and work production perspective. I wrote my second column today on www.examiner.com/x-4320-South-Beach-Community-Examiner . It was about a coffee I had at sunset on Ocean Dr in South Beach.

Today I was fueled by Seattle's Best. It is a balanced roast with the cat on the label. I mixed it with Irish cream syrup and milk instead of cream. The syrup is also Seattle's Best now that I think of it. This blend reminds me of the clear feeling that the Dunkin Donuts gives me when I'm working and it never gives me the jitters as long as I keep to one pot a day of it. Ok, I am off to research some South Beach hideouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak! Write! Be Heard!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites

Find Your Shoe Search!!! Results are further down on this page.

Custom Search

Search Results