Tuesday, March 3

beach bliss-- a March South Beach at sunset



Yesterday we took our short walk down to the beach... everytime we cross over the sand dunes and get the water view, I get chills. It is so beautiful, and I am so happy to be living a 2 block walk.

I spent some time picking up sea shells, lost in the simple bliss of color: pink, purple, coral.

The ocean was like a blanket of peace, the movement just a lullaby for us before we went home.

Have a blissful day! Here are some breezes for you in case you are too far away; and, by the way, I am getting envious of the snow days I'm hearing about... watching snow fall with a cup of hot chocolate sounds blissful.

Does anyone want to trade for a weekend? What blissful weather do you have to trade????


2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA!! No blissful weather here to speak of, but we'll trade you!!! LOL --

    We live in Eastern NC -- about 45 minutes from the OBX :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been craving a little snow with so much snow talk, of course, I mean snow while I am inside and do not have to battle ice driving!

    ReplyDelete

Speak! Write! Be Heard!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites

Find Your Shoe Search!!! Results are further down on this page.

Custom Search

Search Results