Tuesday, March 17

Marshalls, I so love you.


Lilly Pulitzer shoes and dresses??? for a fraction of their original prices?

Tommy Bahama dresses? that my sister should so wear to the rehearsal dinner for our other sister's wedding? A dress What not to Wear would list as a homework assignment? For 39.99?

Limited swimsuit coverup dresses?

Lilly Pulitzer shoes for less than half????

Bliss spa Products???? "herban jungle bath bar" for 3.99? Nars makeup and skin stuff?

Yes. I did call for a bank transfer. (some material for "not me Monday". yes I did buy my sister some jeans and a DKNY t, and a gorgeous green top.... marshalls is the same dept. store stuff for super cheap, why not???)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak! Write! Be Heard!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites

Find Your Shoe Search!!! Results are further down on this page.

Custom Search

Search Results