Thursday, July 23

So you make my heart dance

Are you watching this show with the other millions of viewers?

I am really excited to watch the 100th episode tonight. Ellen has been cracking me up on the judge's panel: "I can do that, too..." she tells the dancers...(just like I can do what they are doing, too, ;)

These dancers are so amazing to see when they go further than they realized they could! Magical! I am just a little bit excited that 3 of them are from South Florida!!!

Who makes your own heart dance? The energy... the joy... the inspiration...the strength...They are all amazing!!! (click for top 8 pictures!)

Have you seen the amazing pictures taken in this SYTYCD slideshow? So behind the scenes from the Black-Eyed Peas performance recently! Beautiful still shots....

2 comments:

  1. LOVE watching this show...drop everything to watch it! I have sooo many faves. They ALL are amazing, and fun personalities to boot!

    ReplyDelete

Speak! Write! Be Heard!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites

Find Your Shoe Search!!! Results are further down on this page.

Custom Search

Search Results